PICTURE FRAME ORIENTATION:
Most picture frames and photo frames can be displayed or hung either portrait or landscape. They can also fit either portrait or landscape images and photos.
PICTURE FRAME SIZE:
All picture frame dimensions used are based on the internal glass size, from inside the frame edge to edge.
For external frame dimensions, you will need to add the width of the frame dimension twice, in each direction.
Refer to our helpful guides below for helpful information for choosing the right picture frame size:
- Picture Frame Measuring Guide
- Picture Frame Size Conversion & Reference Chart
- How to Calculate the Outside Dimensions of a Picture Frame
HOW TO INSERT YOUR IMAGE INTO YOUR PHOTO FRAME:
Refer to our guides below for helpful information and videos on how to insert your photo or image into your photo frame:
- How to Insert Your Photo Into a Matted Picture Frame
- How to Insert Your Photos Into an Unmatted Picture Frame